We did warn you...

onionskin 00:40 13 Jul 2010

I like the warnings on Virgin's catch up TV.
e.g. This programme contains moderate language, or even better, contains mild language.

tullie 01:17 13 Jul 2010

Glad you like the warnings.

sunnystaines 05:35 13 Jul 2010

too much swearing on tv and films these days, is it really needed, often puts me off the programme i am watching.

hoping the remake of he sweeney is not spoilt this way, the originals were good without any swearing.

Kevscar1 05:52 13 Jul 2010

It's the film ones I love.

Contains scenes of fantasy violence.

morddwyd 05:55 13 Jul 2010

What we really need are warnings before the News - "May contain scenes of Jordan, Tony Blackburn, Mandelson" etc!

jaritch 08:04 13 Jul 2010

I watched a bit of the highlights of T in the park the other day and they gave a bad language warning before the performance of one "Dizzy Rascal" I don't know why they bothered as I can honestly say that I could not make out a single word that he said for the whole 4 minutes of the performance swearing or otherwise. I know it's an age thing!!!

interzone55 08:49 13 Jul 2010

Channel 4 used to put a red triangle in the corner of the screen warning that a film may offend / be worth watching.

interzone55 08:53 13 Jul 2010

If you wanted to be offended you should have turned the subtitles on.

Seriously, some people would do that just to make sure they were sufficiently offended to write to the papers...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?