Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X
I want to buy a computer to use at home & I want to assemble it. I meant to say that I want to build my own PC, by installing parts of my choice. I want to get the best & the latest & yet cheap. I want to use it for Internet, Entertainment, like Games, Music, Movies & office work etc, an ideal PC for home users.
Is there any website, to check, what are the products available, here, in Saudi Arabia?
Can any one help me with the products, with there names, models and there specifications so, I can get the product easily. Things Like:
• Mother Board =? Best & Cheap
Intel Desktop Board DG35EC or?
• CPU =? Maximum Speed & Cheap
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E8600 or?
Hardware – Based DEP Support
64-bit (x64) processor
Pixel Shader 2.0 in hardware
• RAM =? Maximum & Cheap
4 GB RAM
SDRAM 1 Gbit
DIMM 4 GB
• HDD =? Minimum – Only to run my Operating System, lots of Software & lots of Hardware Devices. I don't trust HDDs with my data. I keep all my data in Optical Discs.
• Optical Drive =? Black in Colour
• What hardware should I get for DSL?
• Case or Chassis =? Thermally Advantaged Chassis (TAC) version 1.1. Small, Sleek, Stylish & Black in Colour. Tower or Mid Tower or Slim Line or CE.
• Monitor =? Normal Size, Best for viewing web pages, to watch movies & easy to work on it at home. Black in Colour. I am looking the following things in the monitor: Display 1024 * 768 or higher, Contrast Ratio 800:1 or better, Response Time 5ms or, DVI Input, Anti – reflection high resolution screen for use indoors. Is it better to have a monitor, which have built-in speakers or it is better to buy speakers separately?
• Keyboard =? Black in Colour
• Mouse =? Double Function Scroll Wheel. Two-Handed Design – For left or right handed users. Cord Management – Tangle-Free: Roll up & Fit In. Mouse, which has two wheels for up & down & other to go right & left. Black in Colour
• Speakers =? Black in Colour
• Printer =? Black in Colour. All-in-One, which can Print (Colour), Copy (Colour), Scan (Colour), Print Photos (Colour) and Fax? Is there any Printer that doesn't need Ink? Which can do all these things with electricity only? Because Inks or Colour Inks dries up.
• WiFi =?
• USB =? Automatically Connect with Speed Detection, Self – Powered. All-in-One, which can read all kinds of Memory Cards. Black in Colour
• Bluetooth =?
• Webcam =? Which can capture images and make movies (Video Recording)? Black in Colour
• Microphone =? Black in Colour
• Remote Control =? Black in Colour
• Operating System =? Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Full Edition or Else?
• Office =? Microsoft Office Home & Student 2007 Full Suite or?
• Internet Security =? Norton Internet Security 2009 2 – Year Subscription for 1 PC or?
Norton AntiVirus 2009 Gaming Edition 1 – Year Subscription for 1 PC or?
Norton AntiBot 1 – Year Subscription for 1 PC or?
• If any thing, I have forgotten, please, add on.
I want, all my products, to have Glossy Black Surface and I want a PC, which takes less space.
I would think that most retailers can ship to Saudi Arabia click here for google results
I would start by having a look at the web sites for the big pc retailers and then read up on the specifications of the different parts that you need.
sajjaan has 'yellow envelope' emailed me to say that my link (a google search page) was blocked by the restrictions in Saudi Arabia.
sajjaan please note that (forum rules) you are supposed to only use the yellow envelope if invited to.
That means that if I had posted on here 'please use yellow envelope to email me' it would be okay.
It is better to post on the thread so that everybody can read it and help.
Sorry about that sajjaan and hope I have not caused offence to you by pointing it out.
Have you tried Googling for suppliers yourself as Stuartli has suggested and do any of bobbybowls links work for you?
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.