Wanado connection problems

polo 20:13 04 Feb 2005

I'm having terrible trouble with my wireless connection. After hours on their helpline I've got it set up (no thanks to the helpline though)but I can only get on line occasionally and then it disconnects after a while. A complete dead loss. I've now tried an ordinary modem and that's the same I wonder if it's trouble at Wanadoos end as my laptop and PC both indicate that I'm all connected and that the signal is excellent. It's driving me bats and I'm wishing I stayed with dial up. Polo

fitcher 20:53 04 Feb 2005

comments ///A few days ago I had trouble with my connection to wanadoo, with both my laptop and my pc I have a wireless adsl router ..but it seems to be ok now ,,(maybe there was a lot of traffic ),I will say I am on broadband and I am a light user .never coming anywhere near the eight hour a day limit, I have started to shut of my router ,when I have turned of my computer,, in case it was registering as surfing time by the isp,and I was being cut off, seems to be ok since ,,

polo 10:08 11 Feb 2005

Fitcher. I think it's to do with the amount of material to and fro, as it were, and not the time sent on line. Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?