VIZIK.COM

Campione 21:19 28 Jul 2010

Has anyone bought anything from Vizik.com and actually got delivery ? Do you have any experiences with Vizik ? Right now I am very nervous about a " purchase " I made which does not appear under my account with them even though I have payed. Suddenly they are hard to get hold of. What are your experiences with VIZIK.com

MAT ALAN 21:30 28 Jul 2010

never ceases to amaze me why people buy from an online sourse that their not sure about then ask the question if they are OK..

click here

click here

Two of many i'm afraid...

MAT ALAN 21:30 28 Jul 2010

never ceases to amaze me why people buy from an online sourse that their not sure about then ask the question if they are OK..

click here

click here

Two of many i'm afraid...

alicenove 13:08 16 Feb 2011

Hello everybody!

Does anybody know what possible to do with vizik.com now after they do not answer to mails about their broken stuff?

There around it possible to find several comments from satisfied and happy people about Vizik stuff. So they send and answer to one part of people and keep ignoring my questions, so? It is strange, is not it?

What possible to do with dishonest seller who also have stealed your money and still keeping position on the market?

spuds 13:40 16 Feb 2011

If you live in the UK, then try Consumer Direct click here

alicenove 20:37 16 Feb 2011

Vizik must be based in USA, but it is so unclear the foundation of this "company". I also do not live neither in UK nor in USA.

There must be something to do in this case.

scamcatcher 10:41 29 Mar 2011

dear sir i have purchased a computer off Vizik they have confirmed that they have recieved my payment & that my order was quote (on route to me)i,m still waiting for delivery !Thier so called personal assistant/senior sales manager is now NOT answering my Email enquiries as to when i can expect the delivery of my order !i hope that all who read this post take my advise ,DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER WITH VIZIK ,FULL STOP ! I Will update on any response i get from Vizik but alas i do not expect a result in my favour ! i am now exploring other avenues towards sorting out this company & thier working practices ,i refrain from saying what these a re in case thier sales manager A Marie Roberts is looking in!my regards scamcatcher

Kylzer911 23:33 17 Aug 2011

Hi, Scamcatcher I hope you see/read this.

I'm in a similar situation, says en-route but no tracking available.

I'm getting very nervous now, (it's only been 2 and half weeks) but I'm thinking I'll never see a laptop or my money again!

Can you update with what you did or what happened?

Many Thanks, Kyle

tullie 10:29 18 Aug 2011

aS Matt has mentioned,did you people check them out before parting with your money?

daz60 15:47 18 Aug 2011

Little search revealed this,

link text

copy and pasted/searched the address got these,

link text

i would say no..no.. too many complaints related to this address.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?