Viewsonic 922 Monitor delivery delays from Mesh

mallen900 10:00 20 Sep 2006

Can anybody from Mesh or otherwise tell me if the 922 monitor is still out of stock. Only I still cannot get any answer from Mesh via phone or email.

Many thanks
Mallen

spuds 10:25 20 Sep 2006
  mallen900 11:24 20 Sep 2006

Spuds

Many thanks. I have sent Davey an email. And received the reply that he is currently not in stock at the present.

mallen

MESH Support 11:41 20 Sep 2006

Hi mallen900,

"he is currently not in stock"

Genuinely made me chuckle, thanks.

I received your email and asked for information(internally) which I am still waiting for a reply to. I'll contact you here or via email as soon as I get the response.

Davey

spuds 13:06 20 Sep 2006

MESH Support-- Ditto ;o)

mallen900 15:26 25 Sep 2006

I still await a further responce regarding a lack of Viewsonic 922 monitors to nearl complete my order with Mesh. In the meantime Davey came back into stock and suggested another monitor instead. So does anyone have any idea if the Sony SDMHS95PRB is any good. One difference I can see is a slower refresh rate of 2ms. In the meantime, Davey's must have sold out again, only I have not received a reply to my reply regarding the monitor. Also internet searches revell that a number of other companies have the 922 why not Mesh. Mesh if you are watching this space then please note that I am growing tired of being ignored.

mallen900

mallen900 16:29 04 Oct 2006

Just to let you know that my Mesh order has been finally completed and I would like to express my sincere thanks to Davey. The only person from Mesh decent enough to make contact with me to try and sort out the late delivery problems.

mallen900

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?