VAT FREE SHOPPING

choicestationery 18:16 03 Jan 2007

Hi Guys

Just thought I would let you know if you own an Epson printer, Choice are doing VAT Free Week on Epson Compatible Cartridges

All you need to do is enter voucher code 717514 or click here for details click here

Totally-braindead 18:47 03 Jan 2007

I use your products but you are not allowed to advertise on this website without permission. I expect the FE will delete this when he sees it.

The Brigadier 19:03 03 Jan 2007

Just down the road from me as well.
Think your going to get into trouble chaps!

Totally-braindead 19:04 03 Jan 2007

Are you affiliated will choicestationery or is that just your username?

season8 19:09 03 Jan 2007

They are choicestationery & choicestationery is their username as well. I can see a ban coming?

Jackcoms 19:22 03 Jan 2007

I hardly think that this is 'advertising' in the true sense.

Choice Stationery are regularly advertised/recommended by Forum members - myself included.

In fact I first found out about Choice in these Forums and now wouldn't buy my ink anywhere else!

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:29 03 Jan 2007

First time that I've heard people moaning about saving 17.5%. Someone usually posts their offers but they seem to have taken the initiative. Used them for years and saving 17.5% makes their ink even cheaper.

G

Totally-braindead 19:49 03 Jan 2007

GANDALF <|:-)> I wasn't moaning at the savings. I use choice all the time but companies aren't allowed to advertise in the Forum as I'm sure you know.
Knew about the savings anyway as I get their newsletter.
Excellent company, excellent after sales service.

Forum Editor 19:55 03 Jan 2007

but (conventionally) we would prefer that they paid us for access to our audience.

That said, Choice Stationery are consistently well-reviewed by our forum members, so I'm going to allow them this one quick illicit bite at the cherry - but I'm locking the thread, so the 'front of house' clock is running.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

11 best portfolio websites for designers and artists

Office for Mac buying guide: Price, Office 2017 rumours & new features

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?