VADIM Computers

Phrixos 10:53 08 Nov 2007

VADIM COMPUTERS (Britain) seems like a good bet for a new computer.

Anyone out there got customer expereince with them--and a recommendation (either way)?

ATB,
Phrixos

I am Spartacus 12:10 08 Nov 2007

I've not used them but they have a good choice of branded components. I've not seen anything against them from a quick Google.

I bought a custom system from Komplett earlier this year click here and have been very pleased with it.

Cougar Extreme have been getting good reviews here click here I do note that some of the brands are not identified for some of the components though.

Stuartli 14:29 08 Nov 2007

I've dealt with Vadim Computers (for instance I bought a Twinhan PCI TV card from the outlet) and the sales and after sales service has always proved first class.

In fact Vadim changed the card for a superior version free of charge when it became faulty about 10 months after buying it.

Sj67 12:19 02 Feb 2008

Yes Vadim produce excellent quality custom computers which is why they're prices are quite alot higher than the high street. Your almost guaranteed to get a very well built computer from them and their after sales service is very good as well.

citadel 13:57 02 Feb 2008

they get good reviews in custom pc mag.

danhackley1 18:33 26 Aug 2008

they are now bust

Stuartli 19:52 26 Aug 2008

It was very sad when we first learned about Vadim. See:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?