Utility Warehouse Discount Club

Spark6 14:41 02 Mar 2007

Has anyone experience of this Club and, in particular, their BroadCall broadband service and Gas and Electrical supplies?

click here

woodchip 19:35 02 Mar 2007

Spark6 It was RAC man that gave me the link. he said they was good. I am on Vergin Media Ex NTL\Freedom and thinking of going on to it, as it includes Rental. My exchange is not LLU yet so it would be just over £27 but would drop to £20 if it changed to LLU but that's a BT thing.You need to check your Exchange

Spark6 20:27 02 Mar 2007

My exchange is OK and BroadCall is available and sounds very attractive. I'm also interested in the Gas and Electric supply and hoping that someone here has experienced their service.

Thanks for bumping it up.

Spark6 20:55 03 Mar 2007

Anyone?

Spark6 10:20 06 Mar 2007

No-one!

Servini 11:22 16 Apr 2007

Hi we are happy customers of Telecom Plus and have definitely saved money. Have a look at a site called vedevita for more details. Hope that is useful.

Spark6 15:42 16 Apr 2007

How long have you been with Vedevita?

I have found this through your post: Vedevita WebshopAny other graphics and text is property of the owners of click here who are independant distributors of the Utilities Warehouse. ...
click here - 6k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
[ More results from click here ]

Does anyone else have experience with these companies?

six-h 16:03 16 Apr 2007

I was contacted, think they are a pyramid selling type organisation

Servini 11:59 21 Apr 2007

Hi My name is Angelo Servini. We are Authorised Distributors (Agents) for the Utility Warehouse Discount club. Which are in the business of saving people money on their utility bills, such as Telephone, Broadband, Gas and Electricty. We make a small commission for signing people onto the club, and yes we also have teams - but make no money on signing them up. Only on their potential sales. It is known as referral marketing. It is NOT a pyramid, which schemes are illegal in the UK. In fact The Utility Warehouse is a registered PLC listed on the stock exchange and their accounts available for all to inspect, and therefore totally above board.

I hope this answers your question.

All the best

Angelo.

scambuster 14:02 27 Jul 2010

I would happily pay £1.50 a month to tell Utility Warehouse where to stick their sub-standard services.

All they use is Opal Telecom for their broadband services.

It's a clever pyramid type system of having 'distributors' making commission off every phone call made by people they sign up and for services they sell.

If you are the top of this distribution then you make good money, if you are at the bottom then you make very little if not pence.

Angelo you are a brainwashed muppet.

Pay £317 for internet and calls on utilitywarehouse.

TALKTALK ONLY COSTS £275 for internet and unlimited landline calls.

THATS A £41 saving!

Wooop Woop Flop for Utility.

Stop being a Utility Tool and TalkTalk!

Taff™ 21:07 28 Jul 2010

Didn`t you notice the thread was 3 years old? Things were different then!

The original thread must have been "spammed" recently and FE deleted the post but unfortunately it remains at the top of the pile. Let`s move on ...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?