unsuitable phone

Dalglish2 14:05 22 Dec 2009

hi i have foolisly bought a nokia e72 thru expansys without road testing it firstly and find the keys on this otherwise superb device too small for my fat fingers. If i cut my losses and sell on, what would be the best way to avoid too much of a hit in the pocket? Retailed at £350 thanksgiving

GANDALF <|:-)> 14:15 22 Dec 2009

Ebay and decline 'generous' offers from our friends in Nigeria or Eastern Europe.

G

Pamy 16:17 22 Dec 2009

How long ago did you buy it?, it may be worth talking to expansys and seeing what they could do for you

GaT7 16:27 22 Dec 2009

Try to return it to them like Pamy says - it's worth a try.

For applicable info regarding returns, see 'Returning unwanted/not faulty goods' click here. G

wiz-king 16:34 22 Dec 2009

If you bought it outright via the internet you can return it within the first seven days under the distant selling regs and get your money back.
However it you have it on a contract then this will not apply.

Kevscar1 22:46 22 Dec 2009

Sorry but I can't understand why anybody would pay that sort of money for a phone let alone one they haven't checked out..

Colin 12:27 23 Dec 2009

Kevscar - what point are you trying to make? The poster has admitted he/she made an error and is not whining or looking for sympathy, just advice.

Kevscar1 15:29 23 Dec 2009

just that I am totally astonished that anyone would pay that amount for a phone.

Dalglish2 20:50 23 Dec 2009

thanks Colin, dont worry he obviously has never needed help him/herself before. They internet co have agred to an exchange thanks to all (bar one) for the helpful input enjoy your Christmas!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?