Titanium reading glasses

Graham. 23:26 09 Sep 2009

I assumed these were indestructible, but mine have snapped after 2 years. Anything known?

I am Spartacus 23:40 09 Sep 2009

I have 3 pairs of titanium frames and they still look brand new after 2 years. One pair has been twisted in and out of shape quite a lot too. I reckon you were unlucky (or I'm lucky).

Input Overload 01:29 10 Sep 2009

That's why I changed to contact lenses as I used fall asleep watching TV with glasses on & find them at the other end of the room. It actually works out cheaper for me to use contacts as the most robust glasses get sat on while looking for them as I can't see without them - Does that make sense?

I have a pair of glasses I keep in the car for driving at night with & recently had an eye test & the optician said they were still fine.

ened 06:53 10 Sep 2009

I have been using titanium for years.

I did have a pair which broke at the bridge and the opticians replaced them.

Have you asked them?

Input Overload I thought it was dodgy to sleep with Contact Lenses in - or is that a myth?

Graham. 09:14 10 Sep 2009

I'm taking them in this morning.

Stuartli 15:37 10 Sep 2009

My other half's Titanium frame glasses have been through the mill and back over the last two or three years and are still in perfect order.

She says they are so light she isn't normally aware of wearing them.

Input Overload 19:30 10 Sep 2009

ened, you can get contacts you can keep in a week then replace, however I do often take them out at night.

AL47 19:48 10 Sep 2009

i have some titanium sunglasses, the frames are perfect after years

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?