Tiny PC Big Problems

MadTurk 13:17 16 Jan 2006

I bought a Tiny PC from what I yhoght was Tiny I now know to be savastore.com As soon as I unpacked the machine I was shocked to find a gap in the front where the multi media card reader SHOULD havw been they have said they will rfund me £27 for this not satisfactry. After setting up I could not close my machine down contacted help desk had to run disc recovery. Since then I have found I have NO sound and NO speakers ( borrowed speakers to see if there was sound ) I have only 512 ram I should have twice this. I have to date spent quite some time holding on their hwlp line listening to a recording telling me the prefered method of communication is e mail they have ignored 10 of mine. What can I do next I have a PC which is NOT the one I asked for that does not meet the specs in their advert and they will not speak to me PLEASE HELP.

961 13:39 16 Jan 2006

Write by special delivery to the company rejecting the machine and demanding a full refund

If you paid by credit card or Visa debit card contact the card company asking for their assistamce to get your money back

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

11 best portfolio websites for designers and artists

Office for Mac buying guide: Price, Office 2017 rumours & new features

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?