Time - here to help

Time Group - Chris 12:04 01 Jul 2003

To all forum users.

If anyone has any queries about the Time Group's products or services please make a post or drop me a mail to [email protected]

I understand from the FE that there was a lot of activity while I was away from work so this post is intended to address any of the issues/problems that I may have missed.

If anyone has any issues I can always help get them resolved but please bear in mind that problems can always be resolved through our phone lines (0870 1668814) or support website click here

Anyway, here I am so please get in touch.

Cheers - Chris

Magik ®© 12:23 01 Jul 2003

nice one chris............

Sir Radfordin 12:30 01 Jul 2003

Proactive...time for others to take this approach.

Forum Editor 19:10 01 Jul 2003

It's certainly good to see such a positive attitude from a supplier.

jnevill 13:42 02 Jul 2003

After reading the saga of Jomi, with a brief interlude for a cup of tea, I thought I'd bump this thread to keep it near the top.

I did previously experience a problem with Time Computers and it is nice to seen them taking such as active role in customer relations

jnevill 13:43 02 Jul 2003

After reading the saga of Jomi, with a brief interlude for a cup of tea, I thought I'd bump this thread to keep it near the top.

I previously experienced a problem with Time Computers (some years ago) and it is nice to seen them now taking such as active role in customer relations

british bulldog 20:10 02 Jul 2003

Does tea harm monitors,cos i just spat it out all over it!!!!!
Oh you will be pleased to know i will get me pc back after 3 months on friday,hopefully everything will be in working order!they might even give me some compensation...we will see.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017