Three piece suite for Christmas

Graham. 17:53 13 Dec 2008

Where can I get a three piece suite delivered by Christmas?

namtas 18:15 13 Dec 2008

Do you have any particular country in mind?

Pamy 18:23 13 Dec 2008

do you have the cash, almost any supplier.

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:48 13 Dec 2008

errrrm, why not ask at your local furniture stores or am I missing teh obvious?

G

PoppABear 19:17 13 Dec 2008

Dfs has ex displays/surplus stock but your tied to the colour and combination. as the model you look at is the one you get.
No suppliers have displays to order in your selected colour combination in time for xmas.

spuds 19:58 13 Dec 2008

There was a couple of 'high street' advertising the other evening, about possible delivery before Christmas. Not sure whether it was both DFS and SCS.

In my neck of the woods, there are a number of 'Suite Warehouses'. You go in, decide, pays your money (cash/debit/credit/provident), then its delivered the next day or so. They even take your old suite away for you for about £20.

One thing that I would point out with DFS. If you select a particular model, then there might be suggested extras (better casters, Scotchguard etc), which would delay delivery, because it would then be made to customers order.

Condom 21:39 13 Dec 2008

I remember some years ago a TV pundit commenting on some of these big furniture stores which constantly have sales and offer free credit and everything else.

He said the trouble was that the suites seldom lasted as long as your repayment period.

Graham. 23:23 13 Dec 2008

I have been contacted by a well known TV advertised company. They will deliver whichever suite I choose, by Christmas, and I don't have to pay for it until 2030. That's got to be worth a punt.

GANDALF <|:-)> 23:25 13 Dec 2008

'I have been contacted by a well known TV advertised company. They will deliver whichever suite I choose, by Christmas'...it does beg the question, why bother asking then?

'I don't have to pay for it until 2030'...shurely shome mishtake?

G

Graham. 23:27 13 Dec 2008

I saw an ad on TV.

Forum Editor 10:52 14 Dec 2008

is going to wait 21 years for the money - you've made a mistake with the date.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: University of the West of England (UWE)

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Les meilleures GoPro 2017