thinking of an all in one?

joeltr 13:06 02 Jan 2004

my family bought me an epson CX3200 for my birthday yesterday. it is really, really good, i dont usually like to reccommend products in case someone isnt as pleased, but in this case i dont have any worries atall, easy to use machine, good software, a very good smart panel feature,turn it on and every task can be done via your monitor, it was bought from comet for £89-99, cable included, ink as well, i am very happy with it, regards, joel.

Sheila-214876 17:01 02 Jan 2004

I tend to agree with you, the Epson range of All-in-ones seem to be pretty good. Although don't forget if one thing goes wrong, it all goes wrong. Also very cost effective if you get your replacement ink cartridges from click here you get 4 black and 4 colour for £29.95 including VAT and Postage.

joeltr 19:09 02 Jan 2004

thanks for your response ennuye, the machine i am replacing is an epson C42UX, its a good little printer, so when they suggested a replacement i went for epson right away, thanks again, regards, joel.

boy_from_the_blackstuff 21:17 02 Jan 2004

Agree

I am on my 3rd Epson printer now - my C62 still works on my old Win 95 workhorse PC and I have just bought a CX6400 all-in-one for my new all-singing all-dancing PC. I buy generic print cartridges for the C62 from Choice (have saved the cost of the printer many times over) but can't find generic's yet for the CX6400

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse draws on iconic heritage for a fresh brand identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans échec ?