Thank-you Evesham

helpimanoobie 21:31 26 Aug 2004

Just A quick thread to say thanks to evesham for their great tech support.
I suppose I should explain so here goes.
Back of pc getting hot open case to check find power supply fan has stopped spinning turn off pc phone evesham tech support explain problem am told that they will send an engineer tommorow engineer turns up as promised replaces entire power supply unit back to using pc within 24hrs of start of problem.
I know there have been some not so generous comments about eveshams tech support on these forums recently and felt that some balancing was in order.
If any-one can say the same/similar about other manufacturers tech support I urge them to say so on these forums (it was because of the positive comments placed on these forums that I bought an evesham in the first place) it is allways nice to know when the customer is being put before costs.

anchor 13:01 28 Aug 2004

I also must speak as I find. I bought my Evesham PC just over 3 years ago, (on the recommendation of PCA forum members).

In my experience Evesham have provided me with excellent support when necessary, (including engineers visits). My next PC will certainly be an Evesham.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?