tesco.net service

grumphy 18:48 18 Oct 2004

any opinions on their service

phil.smith 15:26 19 Oct 2004

I have been with Tesco.net for all my Internet life (several years now) and have had no real problems with them.

I did have a problem with dial up when I got a new computer and it kept asking me for a password and would not accept that I had already given one but this was soon solved by the technical services who rang me back with solutions and talked me through how to put it right - once at 10pm

Hope they keep this up

Phil

grumphy 18:52 19 Oct 2004

cheers you are lucky took four days to contacttesco support thats why grumpy thanks anyway

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 22:15 19 Oct 2004

don't go there tesco.net it makes me shudder,rubbish support (which co$ts 50ppm),you can never dial-up becouse it always rejects,disconnects you if you have been on for quite a while,(supanet never disconnects(on the same computer),and doesn't give a lousy 12kbps speed).go for supanet (i aint on supa net anymore),becouse for a few 50p you can get a better service,or better still go for tiscali BB 15.99 a month,free modem,but a £25 setup fee.cheers.ben

grumphy 09:11 20 Oct 2004

cheers iam thinking of a change tesco is (pretty poor).This being a swear free site.Grumpy.

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 09:56 20 Oct 2004

hi grumphy,the problem is tesco.net don't say where to cancel,or actully ill try the CD,let you know how things go,cheers.ben

grumphy 18:41 20 Oct 2004

let me know good man grumpy

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 20:06 20 Oct 2004

hi grumphy,here is what i found on the tesco website in terms and conditions,just scroll down to number 12 i don't know if this gives any clue to cancelling subscription?. click here .maybe we will have to figure it out together.cheers.ben

grumphy 21:44 20 Oct 2004

seen what you said good point. can you find an address to write to i cannot.cheers again you are as keen on tesco's as i am grumphy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?