Telewest Pricing

Terry Brown 14:54 11 May 2004

I heard on the radio (Either Radio Essex, Kent or LBC) that telewst was reducing their prices to £17.99 per month.This was about 2 weeks ago, however, since then I have heard nothing about it. Was it an advertising 'Error', or was it made in made by Telewest, and dropped.

mdshamilton 15:10 11 May 2004

"NEW blueyonder 256 kbps broadband - from only £17.99 a month when you take another Telewest service! Blueyonder broadband 256kbps gives you an always-on broadband connection which allows even faster surfing and emails up to 5 times faster than dial up."

click here

mdshamilton 15:18 11 May 2004

One thing the website isn't displaying is that Telewest is in the process of increasing their speeds by 50%, though not for the 256k BB offer. So my 512k connect has been sped up to 750k for no price increase.

anniecat 16:23 11 May 2004

I have 3 friends that all have Blueyonder and live within a couple of miles, yet even though cables were laid several years ago (by I think Yorkshire cable, think they went belly up.)right outside my home no-one round here can get cable. it was never connected up.

Telewest are always sending mail drops to us but everytime I call we are never any nearer being connected. I've been told by their operators that they have no plans to expand. Don't think we'll ever get cable.

Terry Brown 17:06 11 May 2004

Sily me, I have the 512 conection now, and I thought they were cutting their prices, to compete with other suppliers.

Curio 18:39 11 May 2004

Have Had blueyonder for some months. Got the Ad in the post re pricing at £17.99.
However on Blueyonder Home Page Price was still £25. I don't think there will be a price reduction for those already connected.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?