TechnoMart Limited - Harrow

piggy 21:30 08 Jul 2007

Has any one any knowledge or information on the above company ? I sent a laptop for repair and have heard nothing in the last 3 weeks, disturbingly when I ring the only number I have is constantly engaged , and I have been very persistant, e-mail and fax have had no reply as well. Are they still trading ? Any info would be a help, thanks Piggy

Totally-braindead 21:34 08 Jul 2007

I assume this is them? click here I'm afraid I don't know them so cannot comment but a link to the website might help someone else identify them or refresh their memory about dealing with them.

piggy 21:39 08 Jul 2007

yes that them , sorry should have put up a link.
Piggy

piggy 09:07 10 Jul 2007

Any advice ? on the occasions that the telephone rings it will hang up aftera while , I spoke to the landlord of the offices who tells me Technomart are there and trading, Looks like a snail mail request next.

Piggy

ITworksforme 11:47 10 Jul 2007

I do not know the company - but they are around 10 minutes drive from me

No promises, but if I get a chance - I will try and drive past to see what is going on

piggy 14:19 10 Jul 2007

That would be handy , looks like a call to trading standards maybe , by all accounts they are there.... meanwhile mrs Piggy is giving me grief.

Piggy

bluejack 23:10 18 Jul 2007

I sent a computer to Technomart 4 weeks ago and got no response today on phone or fax - as I live in Northern Scotland cannot call round. Computer has photos of family - some of my 1 year old neice who died last year - need the computer back fixed or not. Have sent a registered letter asking them to reply to me within 14 days or I will start legal proceedings. Do not send anything to TechnoMart until we get some contact.

piggy 23:18 18 Jul 2007

Hi Bluejack, I'm Northern Scotland too. I emailed Harrow Trading standards who replied that this sort of thing is dealt with by Consumer direct click here

I have contacted them and am awaiting a reply
Piggy

bluejack 23:26 18 Jul 2007

I phoned Consumer direct today who advised the registered letter approach - which was sent today - will let you know if it gets delivered.

piggy 18:54 25 Jul 2007

I sent a registered letter along the usual lines a few days ago . Today my unrepaired laptop arrived home .
Piggy ,

now does any one know of a company that fixes laptops.... preferably an actual reccomendation.

i3d 10:25 20 Sep 2007

I have also sent a Notebook to this company but I got through to a man called Ajit and he has told me that the notebook has been repaired. His new telephone no is 05601129422. I am still waiting for my notebook to return.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone