The techguys recovery cd ?

BryanG 18:13 26 Sep 2010

I ordered my recovery media and it never got ordered i have been waiting 1 month and 20 days and i still have had no reply about my refund. I cant believe they take money of people straight away and never send out the goods and then to not reply to the emails is just outragous. I am still wasting my money on phone calls and im getting knowere i will recomend that knowone buys anything of this joke firm the tech guys because to order or refund someone is to technical for them infact and even when i speak to someone about this issue i get knowere DO NOT USE THE TECH GUYS WEBSITE TO ORDER ANYTHING !!!!

spuds 00:27 27 Sep 2010

If you ordered and paid for the item, did you keep any correspondence or sales invoice for that sale. If so, go to your local PC World and ask the Tech Guys if they can assist.

mole44 05:09 27 Sep 2010

I`ll add when you go into pc world be polite and calm explain your position."DO NOT" shout rant and rage,as it`s not there fault,they may even give you a recovery disc for free.If your pc is an Advent may i ask why you didn`t you make a recovery disc like me to start with the instructions provided.I`ve had dealings with loads of organisations always get whatever sorted out,being polite is the secret,"NOT" prancing and shouting like a demented Imp.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires