Talk Talk / Tiscali / Orange

interzone55 11:04 31 Jan 2011

I'm moving house shortly, and the only LLU ISPs in the exchange are Talk Talk, Tiscali & Orange.

I'm aware that Talk Talk & Tiscali are pretty much the same company.

I will be working from home part of the week, so I need decent speed, and unlimited downloads, and a reliable connection.

I don't want to put the phone number of the new house into the Talk Talk checker just yet as they will then phone that number to discuss our requirements and the current home owners haven't moved out yet.

Anyone know how reliable these companies are?

bremner 12:22 31 Jan 2011

This click here will allow you to put in a postcode and see what deals are out there.

Tiscali no longer exists it is only Talk Talk.

spuds 12:30 31 Jan 2011

Here's a couple of threads to ponder over, and there is more with a search. click here click here

I have still not had a response from Talk Talk/Tiscali, but they did send me a 'loyalty' letter the other day about a free upgrade to freephone customer services and USwitch approved better billing?.

Since my previous disconnection, I had another last week for about 10 minutes. The reason why?.

I think that it no longer matters who you choose, there will always seem to be good and bad points regarding service and customer care. Or it appears so, and Ofcom actions seem very restricted?.

spuds 12:37 31 Jan 2011

Tiscali no longer exists it is only Talk Talk.

Not according to the information that I seem to get. Talk Talk are still in the process of merging Tiscali into the Talk Talk system?.

Thats apparently why there is still a number of billing errors occurring, on-screen information and update letters being distributed to (ex) Tisacali subscribers?.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone