A supplier praise ... Novatech

robh123 11:01 18 Feb 2003

Hi everyone.

Just a quick line to praise Novatech once again for outstanding service.

I had a problem with a motherboard which had to be turned round in 24hours as I had to catch a flight. A few minor problems but they came through amazingly.

Anyone still not aware of there existance should definately check them out at click here
Depending on what you want, they can be slightly higher. For me the little extra knowing that if anything goes wrong I'm going to get this kind of service is worth it.

Well done Novatech.

Giant68 12:23 18 Feb 2003

I've used Novatech several times for various components. Had a problem with a memory simm once and they changed it without any quibbles. I've found that their customer service is always excellent and their prices are generally competitive, although it does always pay to shop around.
I've also found that Southern digital give good service as well, click here

ndrijke 12:26 19 Feb 2003

I didn't know they still existed, but they were excellent with my orders and with my father's.

Another gold star goes to Simply Computers, who have replaced faulty items for me without quibble or delay.

Nick.

Belatucadrus 13:20 19 Feb 2003

I like Novatech, I don't like their courier Securicor, it may be a geographical thing but they keep saying they can't find my address then giving the parcel to somebody else to deliver. Result my overnight deliveries usually take three to four days.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?