Student discount on software

mctrout 21:07 01 Feb 2011

Hi, I am thinking of buying Photoshop CS5 for my granddaughter after I came across this website, software4students.co.uk. The cost is reduced from £933.00 to £166.00. She is attending college for the next 2 years so there is no trouble about her student ID. Has anyone used this website, because although it looks good, sometimes things are too good to be true, & I cant afford to lose the £166.00. Thanks Mac

I've used the site several times. It is absolutely genuine. I was also very wary the first time I used it.

Also see click here

peugeot man 23:27 01 Feb 2011

I have also used this company several times 100% genuine. Bargain prices for students young and old.

mctrout 02:05 02 Feb 2011

Hi, Thanks for the replies, I was going to buy it for her birthday just before Christmas, she is using Gimp which is free & she gets good results with it. She was saying that she would like Photoshop Elements + Premire 9. But I will buy CS5 for her, because she is really working hard at college so I think she deserves a bit of a gift. Thanks again Mac

spuds 16:58 02 Feb 2011

As others have stated, this company is genuine. But if you are unsure, then make certain that you use a credit card for payment and further safety protection.

polish 22:25 02 Feb 2011

i have used them a couple of times and had no problems at all

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?