Strathan Music and looking for a CD.

belfman 22:18 29 Mar 2008

Thomas Otten "Close to Silence" and "Open Wings"

click here Is the only place I can find one of these CDs at a decent price. Has anyone used this service?

PS. If you could find a reputable source to order from at a normal CD price, online, I'd be grateful.

spuds 23:22 29 Mar 2008

"Open Wings" @ £9.05 Amazon Market Place (new)UK stock.

"Close to Silence" @ £18.94 plus USA Postage rate Amazon Market Place (Good) or (New) approx £30.00+

belfman 23:42 30 Mar 2008

Bought from i-di-gb on Amazon as a first as I normally do not buy from Amazon sellers I prefer normal retailers.

I ordered Open Wings for less than £9 and it is a very good price - I'd have liked Close to Silence but don't like paying more than £15 for a CD and that's normally double disks.

thank you spuds.

belfman 11:14 02 Apr 2008

Album arrived today and it's exceptional.

spuds 12:19 02 Apr 2008

Glad everything as turned out fine for you. When I looked into to your question, I was able to listen to some of the tracks, and that is another good thing about Amazon, and the wide selection available.

I purchase approximately 2 to 6 cd's per week, using Market Place sellers, and I seldom spend more than £1.24 postage plus 1p per (usually new) cd of one type or another, sometimes I might decide to spend a little more, especially if the cd is sourced from the USA. Never had any real problems with Market Place sellers, and in the hundreds (!) of cd's that I have purchased, I have only had to email the seller, and a swift mutual satisfactory response is usually forthcoming.

Another good website that worth browsing click here This is a USA company, but again, they provide good facilities, but at a slightly higher price for the hard to find.

belfman 15:14 02 Apr 2008

Good info spuds - thanks again.

One particular reason I'm not fond of buying from "sellers" is that I got stung on eBay by one selling a low grade (fuzzy sound) distribution cd, with "promo only - not for sale" across the back of it.

I shall have a browse of the cduniverse website.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?