Steinberg - dvd movie copy

FATSCAFF 13:50 12 May 2004

Has anybody had any issues with this software.
I brought a copy from PC World, when i could not get it to work, i tried their forum and know why its so bad.
I did e-mail Advisor's consumerwatch with the details and the links but never had a reply.
I did not keep my reciept - lesson learned but on the forum it had a posting that pc world had withdrawn this rubbish software.

Any comments about this software would be appreciated

MichelleC 14:55 12 May 2004

I had a similar issue a while back with VideoWave 5 and went to small claims court and managed to get a refund from PCW. They may need proof now it doesn't work, as their software returns policy is too strict. They obviously don't test the software they sell, but if there's enough complaints they should shift their stance.

This is a free editor click here but if you want a top-notch one Movie Studio 3 click here is at circa £70.

spuds 18:04 12 May 2004

I had a issue with a software package from PCW last year. The techie at my local PCW installed on a machine he was testing, and the package loaded okay.I made various attempts at loading on my computer without any success, so eventually dumped the software.

Still thinking though, that someone,somewhere is wondering where the 'new programme' on their computer as come from!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?