SpyNoMore

ralphie7 02:22 12 Mar 2007

Dear Sir
I recently purchased SpyNoMore when I had a problem with ransomware on my computer. The software did the business and cleared it out.
Last weekend I had to reinstall Windows Xp and all my software. No problems till I tried to reinstall SpyNoMore. It installed and scans now but wont remove spyware it says I need to register.
I have tried copy and paste to enter my original Registration details into the registration box.
It won't allow me to as it says it can only be installed on the one pc. It has never been installed on another pc. I am simply trying to reinstall it on the pc it was installed on originally.
Anyway I went on the SpyNoMore website and left a message with Customer Service explaining the situation.
That was over a week ago and I have had no response whatsoever - nothing. despite leaving messages about this every day sometimes twice and three times a day.

Don't know what to do now . I have no other way/method of contacting them. I get the impression they are ignoring my letters. The website says Customer Support is prompt and fast.
thats a joke.
great software - customer support ????????

Any ideas of what I can do ?

I don't want a refund all I want is the software i bought to be working on the pc that it was originally installed on.

ralphie7 20:16 12 Mar 2007

Please note that it is a one time charge only and you will never be re-billed! Registration entitles you to a 1-year subscription

the above are SpyNoMore's words not mine

its cobblers

freaky 21:28 12 Mar 2007

I think you can answer your own question, you got conned!

Totally-braindead 22:22 12 Mar 2007

Never heard of the software so I cannot comment.

Probabilitydrive 07:28 13 Mar 2007

It maybe a rogue spy ware programme click here
and it didn't receive favourable reviews.click here
I recommend to uninstall and replace it by a reputable application. Spyware Doctor, Spysweeper are both excellent.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone