Spy Sweeper version 6.1 Amazing!

tein 08:49 05 Sep 2009

Isnt this such a amazing program! ive just paid £25 for it with the additional support & im using Windows 7 Ult (64 Bit) & i find the program so easy to use & its found plenty of "Naughties" on my pc that another spyware prog missed on!

Ive been using Webroots products for some years but i have been using another program as it is adventageous to look around & use other progs BUT im so happy with spysweeper!!

mafiosi 07:05 06 Sep 2009

Have you set the date yet?

Forum Editor 12:33 06 Sep 2009

The originator is a regular forum member.

Quiet Life 13:03 06 Sep 2009

He may be a regulsr but is this posting relevant to this forum?

tein 13:33 06 Sep 2009

I do see others points of view on how this may look! it does look like spam BUT i can asure you its not! it is harder to compliment software then to find issues so im mearley stating its a great prog..

I appologise if it came accross the wrong way! i'l know i the future!

"quiet life" this was placed in "Consumerwatch" which is also sureley about the pros & cons of software's as well.? i love the named software i may of chosen the worst way to express my thoughts so sorry to all! & thankx to FE!

Forum Editor 13:44 06 Sep 2009

so no worries on that score. Your post could have been interpreted as spam by people who didn't recognise your username, but the clue was in the fact that you didn't post a link - it's pointless spamming a web forum if you don't link to the product or service that you're selling.

birdface 14:58 06 Sep 2009

It must have improved a lot since I used it last.
Mind you that was about 4 years ago.I was not impressed with it then.
But then I was not impressed with Norton either and that has improved a lot.

Quiet Life 19:26 06 Sep 2009

Forum Editor
" it's pointless spamming a web forum if you don't link to the product or service that you're selling."
I think most people are familiar with search engines and with such glowing praise of the program's virtues might be tempted to look it up.
Even tein says "it does look like spam "
Personally there are so many good free programs that work I would not pay for anti-virus, malware cleaners or registry cleaners.
Paying for this type of product does not necessary guarantee success.
Norton and Acronis have failed me in the past but free programs that do the same job have not let me down so far.
I appreciate that these programs have improved and many people say that they are good but for me "once biten-------"

GaT7 21:32 06 Sep 2009

I'm with Quiet Life.

I used to pay for this kind of software & many others, but there are so many free alternatives that do an admirable job. Now I only tend to buy software if it's something extra special, or the free alternative cannot compete.

Another odd thing is that I sometimes find myself using the free alternative more than the paid-for one! An example of this is using Paint.Net (click here) over Paint Shop Pro. G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires