Spotted a bargain

Kev.Ifty 00:21 25 Dec 2008

Not sure how many of you will like this one. But spotted Black Adder entire series on Amazon for less than 20 quid. click here

My copy is on order.

Cheers Kev

curofone 00:54 25 Dec 2008

erm all seems a bit suspect to me, any chance that the seller selling it at the lowest prices is you? the fact that the seller has no rating and has "just lauched" on the site makes a bit suspect, also says that it is an unwanted gift which would suggest they only have 1 so unless you have brought from someone that is not the cheapest seller then surely that copy has gone???

Perosnally would never buy off amazon market place if the seller has no feedback at all.

If the seller is not you than sorry for suggesting if it is you then this is not the right place to advertise.

rdave13 01:33 25 Dec 2008

I certainly would think twice from buying from Amazon market place. Reputation as Ebay and same risks. More than likely you'll get what you paid for.

spuds 11:29 25 Dec 2008

Strange that the Amazon Market Place as come into a Christmas day posting, but I ordered some cd's only the other day from a number of sellers with various feedback ratings. Expecting that the 7 ordered would have delays due to Christmas, I can happily state everyone of the cd's arrived.One jewel case damaged, but I put this more down to Royal Mail than the seller. Couldn't have asked for anything better, in respect of Amazon and their sellers.

I even got a notification from eBay/PayPal, that a failed delivery item was being 'payment issued and refunded' by the seller :O)

Christmas joy to everyone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires