SONY connect vouchers

iqs 19:24 15 Jun 2007

Hi, Recently I purchased the SONY nw-a805 mp3/4 player.

When registered I received '10 free songs'.To download more music I must either use my credit card,or connect vouchers.I would sooner not use my credit card.

I asked my local SONY dealer if they sold the vouchers,they don't.Tried a few other shops,same reply.

Anyone out there know where there are sold please.Cheers

iqs 15:40 16 Jun 2007

again today,still no luck :-(

JonCCC 15:49 16 Jul 2007

I was trying to buy one of these too, and in the end emailed SONY. This was their response!

"Unfortunately CONNECT vouchers are currently not available for sale but are
issued for promotion reasons only.
If you do not have a voucher code then please select one of the payment options
offered on our site."

Totally-braindead 19:39 16 Jul 2007

There was another thread on this some time ago, try doing a search for "sony" or "connect" and you might find it. Don't know if there was a solution or not I think the consensus was you couldn't just buy them and had to use a CC but I could be wrong.

Totally-braindead 19:51 16 Jul 2007

I've had a search through the Forums but unfortunatly can't find it just now, the person who posted it was in the same position as you and I have to point out Sony do appear to be saying you cannot buy them anyway according to what JonCCC has said.

iqs 09:21 17 Jul 2007

JonCCC and Totally-braindead.I too e-mailed SONY regarding vouchers,but received no reply.Lets hope they listen to their customers.Cheers all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?