Sat Nav. Has anybody any comments

Bingalau 14:11 11 Dec 2007

on this model available from Lidl next monday as described below...

click here

ton 00:51 13 Dec 2007

Would rather buy Tomtom as it is available at similar price, not perfect but ackowledged to be the best.

sunny staines 05:32 13 Dec 2007

go for tomtom

Totally-braindead 08:43 13 Dec 2007

I have to agree with the others, I personally would prefer a well known branded one and at this price you could certainly get one.
Heres what Staples have for example £99.99 click here now I haven't looked at the specs of the two but do you really need all the bells and whistles. The basic one would do me.
Theres tons of offers about including PCWs offers click here same price as the LIDL offer but its TomTom.

birdface 17:16 13 Dec 2007

Halfords are offering half price Sat Navs until next Monday.Might be worth a look.Sorry it is not the information that you are looking for.But may help you decide.

PalaeoBill 20:25 13 Dec 2007

I just bought an Evesham N20 and I am most impressed. Very cheap, very cheerfull but it does what it says on the box.

click here

Chaz10 21:08 13 Dec 2007

"Pre-loaded mapping: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Macedonian, Moldova, Monaco, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia-Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, Vatican City "

Like the last one, Vatican city"

Anyone know who drives around the Vatican City?

Apart from the pope

Clapton is God 12:56 14 Dec 2007

Alternatively, use one of these click here

Much cheaper and, assuming you can read and know how to use one, you shouldn't find yourself driving into rivers or down country lanes which peter out into nothing.

dagbladet 13:46 14 Dec 2007

C is G

It's cheaper but it's just not as good is it. And surely only the terminally thick would blindly follow an instruction to turn into a river wouldn't they?

Clapton is God 13:57 14 Dec 2007

"And surely only the terminally thick would blindly follow an instruction to turn into a river wouldn't they?"

You said it, not me.

You obviously have more faith in mankind than I do. ;-)

MaxUpload 14:01 14 Dec 2007

Will agree with previous comments - go TomTom!

At your budget look at TomTom One.

On special offer - click here - with free postage!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?