saoftware.co.uk - any good?

Pererin 17:42 20 Feb 2008

Hi Gang, I found this site on my roamings through the web, anyone had dealings with them. They look a good place with prices to match,but that's nothing to go by!

Stuartli 11:06 21 Feb 2008

Sounds like an ad to me - or am I just naturally cynical?

lisa02 11:16 21 Feb 2008

Stuartli it doesn't seem to be the usual sort of advert, I think you're being cynical. I may be wrong though.

Pererin 12:42 21 Feb 2008

The thing that bothers me is that I did a search at Webcheck, companies house, no result and yet you can be directed there from Kelkoo. So I am torn between giving them a try or not. If I do will let you know the outcome!

Kemistri 14:09 21 Feb 2008

You couldn't have tried very hard: click here

Anyway, I have never read of any issues with this seller, which has been around for a while. The range is limited, but what it does have is usually cheaper than Amazon.

Pererin 19:47 21 Feb 2008

Tried the link Kemestri but found nothing! Slight mishap with the keyboard the name is software not saoftware. If anyone can shed any light on this company I would be gratefull.Thanks in advance.

Joe R 20:01 21 Feb 2008

link here with address and phone No. click here

Kemistri 20:33 21 Feb 2008

It worked for me earlier. Here it is again (checked just now), in case it makes a difference. click here

Pererin 09:20 22 Feb 2008

OK thank for your help folkes, I'll try it out and if there are any problems I will let you all know.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Les meilleures applications de covoiturage 2017