RMA to Savatores - been 5 months!

deeko 19:32 08 Feb 2006

I requested an RMA number from Savastores at the start of last October for my motherboard, a few weeks later I sent it off for repair/replacement when I got the RMA number. The motherboard comes with a 3 year guarantee with Asus, to be returned to point of purchase.

I enquired througout November as to the progress of the RMA and got several responses saying it was being dealt with. That was the last I heard from them. Since then the motherboard is no longer even sold from their website so I emailed asking for a similar item, no response, I then fired off countless emails and not a single one was replied to. I did manage to get through to them 2 weeks ago and the agent said he would send a new motherboard out to me asap, as you can already imagine this never happened, blatantly lying. I tried ringing again but hung up after waiting for more than an hour on the phone which as it happens they make money from to.

I dont know what to do next as they arent responding in anyway and the item is no longer sold by them, I paid around £70 for it and would like a replacement as soon as possible but I do not know how to go about this now at all. Any help would be much appreciated.

In short, avoid this company like the plague, considering I had spent almost £1000 in components from them in the past it was just a blessing I never ran into problems before as it seems they just cut and run when they have your cash.

spuds 22:25 08 Feb 2006

Contact consumerdirect click here for further advice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?