Returning an item back to sller

Archie44 00:15 07 Feb 2017

I bought an item from amazon market seller and the item is faulty. The seller has organized a courier to pick up the item and have it shipped back to them. I have been sent a returns label, and have become a little weary. Should enclose any paperwork and should i ask for a receipt from the courier

Many thanks for any advice

Archie44 00:16 07 Feb 2017

sorry about the title should be seller i do have eyesight problems which is part of my disability

rickf 09:02 07 Feb 2017

I shouldn't worry too much. Amazon is usually very good at refunding.

alanrwood 10:00 07 Feb 2017

Yes but this is not Amazon, it is a market seller. I would print another copy of the return note and get a signature from the courier. No harm done but it does cover the possibility of the courier misplacing it.

Menzie 12:41 07 Feb 2017

Amazon is usually very good at refunds even from sellers on the site.

For returning having a receipt from the courier will speed up the process should things go awry. Also if possible take a picture of the item as proof that it was handed over in perfect condition.

I have had two instances myself in all my years using Amazon where sellers didn't deliver (quite literally nothing showed up). In both instances Amazon refunded me and I was able to buy from another vendor on there and get my product.

Burn-it 13:41 07 Feb 2017

I'll second that!

Smudge120 15:39 07 Feb 2017

So will I. Contacted seller who could not supply a replacement. Refund was quickly made to my credit card. Arrange the item from another seller through Amazon

Archie44 17:12 07 Feb 2017

Thank you for your advice

I did get a receipt from the courier

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?