Returned Graphic Card

O-NO 17:29 04 Apr 2007

Not sure if anyone can advise on this but here goes.....

I bought a Graphic card (£200+) which had worked from the date of purchase without fault (4 months) but then for no reason started to show some display faults.

I contacted the company I bought it from who gave me an RMA for me to return the card........this I did but within in a day of receiving it they returned it to me stating no fault found......charging me £10 for looking at it and a further £11.44 return postage (can't fault the turn around time).

I tried the card but still the same fault.....I have tried different drivers etc but unfortunately don't have access to another PC to try it in.

If it hadn't worked from day 1 or the one I have in now (which works fine) did the same then I would assume it was something to do with my PC.

So am I stuck with it or is there anything further I can do.......never been in this situation before.

ulrich 17:58 04 Apr 2007

Is there not a pc store near you, where you could get the pc or graphics card checked?

O-NO 18:13 04 Apr 2007

Thanks ulrich......I will give that a try and see if there is a local one that is prepared to check it for me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires