Replacement batteries.

Bald Eagle 15:08 08 Jun 2007

I have had a Sky Gnome for about 2 years now click here and the rechargeable batteries (never much use) are now only giving about 2 hours play instead of 8. They are 6x1.2 volt soldered to each other and shrink wrapped in plastic to hold them together. They are 1000maH. Where can I order some replacement ones from and can I "upgrade" to 2500maH with the same charger?

Ray

The Kestrel 15:15 08 Jun 2007

I don't know where you can get replacement batteries, but your charger will charge them OK. The only difference will be the time, higher capacity batteries take longer to charge.

spuds 17:00 08 Jun 2007

I find these people fairly good click here

I have an old Bosch power screwdriver, which the batteries are hard to obtain, and only then, tend to find them very expensive. Made a battery pack up by soldering together from above company.

Bald Eagle 17:48 08 Jun 2007

Thanks you 2. Before I tick as resolved I seem to remember that NiMH do not get a memory and can be recharged before they go flat, is this correct?

Ray

Stuartli 18:46 08 Jun 2007

Quite correct. You can recharge them as you wish, whether they have been used only for a short period or until exhausted.

I'm not quite sure what particular type of rechargeable batteries you are using, but a look at the Clearance/Special Offers pages at 7dayshop.com will reveal some remarkably cheap ones. See, for instance:

click here

Digital 19:29 08 Jun 2007

These people are good too: click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?