Remember the Optimus keyboard?

Forum Editor 23:26 05 Feb 2006

That futuristic concept item from Russia?

The designers promised to keep me in touch with developments, and although that keyboard isn't going to be available for at least another year they have come up with this click here., which you can have almost immediately for $100

Skyver 23:59 05 Feb 2006

I wasn't quite sure of the point of the new bit of kit, until I checked the `old` bit of kit, the point of which is very obvious and looks very interesting. click here
If it took off, no more dedicated multimedia/internet keyboards...

SG Atlantis® 17:24 06 Feb 2006

click here

I like them alot.

ade.h 17:39 06 Feb 2006

I'm waiting very patiently - and without holding my breath - for the full-size Optimus keyboard.

Tazfan 18:58 06 Feb 2006

I want one, but out of my league Im afraid.

Forum Editor 19:07 06 Feb 2006

that when the Optimus keyboards become available they will fly out of the warehouse like flying things in a flying shop, but the technical aspects of developing such a device are enormous and are undoubtedly going to delay a market launch for a while yet. They know they have a winner with this, and I'm sure they're working on patent applications as we speak.

I'm on the list for a review model, but I'm not holding my breath.

amonra 19:38 06 Feb 2006

Obviously a "must-have" toy, but I'll stick with my £1:75 mouse for the time being thanks.

PS. Have they tried dropping it yet, or splashing coffee over it ?????

ade.h 19:43 06 Feb 2006

Do you find yourself throwing coffee or othe liquids over your keyboards very often? ;-D

Mr Mistoffelees 22:05 06 Feb 2006

Given the cost of this little three key device, it is boggling to think of the possible cost of a keyboard with the full compliment of 105 keys.

Still want one!

wee eddie 23:20 06 Feb 2006

Some big Cathedral or Theatrical Organs have 3 or even 4 Manuals (Keyboards) and 40 or so Stops (Function Keys).

powerless 23:30 06 Feb 2006

£400 that keyboard when it ships! I'll put money on it ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?