register for software

bigstromer 05:35 02 Sep 2007

when I click click here , why does the page always returns to the homepage (click here)

please respones this question asap.

GANDALF <|:-)> 09:52 02 Sep 2007

Works OK for me.

G

techie4me 10:00 02 Sep 2007

All fine here.

RickyC :-) 10:37 02 Sep 2007

On your browser in order to access that registration page for Kaspersky software. The activation codes for this software are only available to genuine PC Advisor readers, who have purchased the September 2007 edition of the magazine.

If you are being returned to the homepage it is either because you do not have Javascript enabled or you are accessing the registration page from a territory where the magazine is not available for purchase.

kind regards
Richard
Cover Disc Editor

meizi 15:45 03 Sep 2007

?????????? ????

Totally-braindead 15:48 03 Sep 2007

meizi what does that mean?

Totally-braindead 16:20 03 Sep 2007

The link in the first posting is for the software registration number, click that and enter your email address and it will be sent to you by email. If it doesn't take you to the correct page it is as has been said by the CD Editor because you don't have Java enabled.
Sorry but thats all I can do for you, if you don't follow the explanation then all I can suggest is ask someone else to read it and explain it to you or get them to register it for you.

RickyC :-) 16:25 03 Sep 2007

Meizi,

As I explained in my email to you, the Kaspersky Internet Security 6-month licence is not available to Chinese users. It is only available to genuine PC Advisor readers resident in the UK and Ireland. Chinese users who obtain a serial number from the PC Advisor covermount promotion page will discover that their licence is switched off by Kaspersky and they are encouraged to obtain a 30-day trial of the software from the Kaspersky China office - click here

regards

Richard
Cover Disc Editor

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?