Recommend me a New All in One Printer

richdeniro 00:18 03 Jan 2006

Just wondering if anyone was able to reccommend me a decent all in one printer/copier/scanner - Preferably a laserjet one although if there is a good inkjet one about I would consider that.

Was thinking around the £50-£60 price range.

Thanks in advance.

Totally-braindead 00:55 03 Jan 2006

You can get a laserjet for that price I think but I've not seen an all in one laser, certainly not one for £50-60. Do they exist? I'm curious cos I've never seem one.

spuds 09:56 03 Jan 2006

A laser(jet) all-in-one printer for £50-£60, there isn't such a beast. A standard monochrome Samsung laser on special offer might set you back £50-£60, but that's about it.

Going for a inkjet 4-in-1, can be bought for that price, especially on the promotional offers that are around at present.

A visit to PC World would give you an insight to the type and range on offer. I have a Lexmark X5150 and HP Officejet 4in1's.The Lexmark is a very good 4in1, but can be costly on print cartridges.The HP is another good 4in1, and slightly cheaper to run. But I would seriously consider a Canon or Epson inkjet for value at the present time.

Diodorus Siculus 10:21 03 Jan 2006

click here

All in one laser for £95

Canon LASER SHOT LBP-2900 PRINTER £63 + VAT
click here

Stuartli 10:52 03 Jan 2006

A Lexmark all-in-one is on offer at Tesco stores and other outlets for around £30 (Tesco also offers a Brother model on its website click here for £80).

However the cost of running many cheaper products inkjet cartridges wise may well make them an uneconomic proposition in the long run.

Stuartli 10:55 03 Jan 2006

The only problem with your link is the source of your link...:-)

What happens if anything goes wrong?

I know from bitter experience with Nomatica what a long and frustrating business it can prove and various recent threads suggest others have had similar worries with your source.

pj123 11:41 03 Jan 2006

Also, of course, most laser printers/MFDs tend to be black only.

A few Epson colour inkjet MFDs roughly in your price range from: click here

freaky 16:18 03 Jan 2006

If it's any help my wife bought a HP Photosmart 2570 all-in-one from PCW yesterday. She paid £89.

I set it up for her and was very impressed, quiet and quick. It can also be used without turning on your PC, comes with excellent software and a little pop-up screen to tell you what is happening. Also has a panel on the top with buttons, these provide short-cuts to various functions.

All in all a very compact piece of kit with good features - would recommend it.

joebloggs1 17:39 03 Jan 2006

Comet have this for £59.99 bought one on Friday and very impressed - Its 84.99 everywhere else. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?