re- looking for pc

Jade 14 G 23:41 14 Oct 2006

Have been trying all day to get the top pc in pc advisor but couldn't find one anywhere, its zoostorm 2-3304 or something like it anyone got any ideas were l could look.
One problem l have l need a pc with word on as l teach art online and the classes are in word and l seem to have lost the disc and there's over 200.
I would like a 19 ins screen if possible
Jade

joannawilks 23:48 14 Oct 2006

I think Zoostorm PC's are only available from PCNEXTDAY, a company not very highly recommended by this forum.

Forum Editor 08:35 15 Oct 2006

come with Microsoft Office preinstalled, although quite a few will have a trial version onboard.

click here to see a range of computers, one of which would probably suit your needs; you can easily customise the machine's specification, and add Microsoft Office to the package.

utdred 09:28 15 Oct 2006

If you are a teacher, this may be of interest to you:

click here

I also work for an education institution and have extended the academic license for many software products in the same way.

Totally-braindead 11:50 15 Oct 2006

If its just Word you need and not the entire package then you have 2 choices. Either you buy the Student/Teacher package such as this click here fifth one down or you could look for a PC that includes Microsoft Works Suite. This is what works includes and is often bundled with a new PC click here notice Word 2002 is part of it.

Totally-braindead 11:52 15 Oct 2006

As an example this PC has Microsoft Works included, see down at the bottom of the page click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?