Radiotracker

WHU 21:00 04 Mar 2008

Just been looking at the PCAdvisor main news page regarding RadioTracker. Sounded interesting, so after reading it I downloaded the demo version, which obviously has its limitations. Before paying for the full version, I just wanted to know if anyone on here currently uses it or has used it in the past.
Would be grateful for any opinions....thanks.

anahi 14:38 07 Jul 2008

Hy,
I don't know if this help you anymore but I'd like to tell ya that I've got the new version of this Radiotracker and works great for me, it can rip way too many radio stations, you can select your favorite genre or artist. I'd like to point out what I like most, the fact that it legally downloads MP3 directly from radio stations so now I have a lot of music

Curio 18:43 07 Jul 2008

Tried out the free version. Not up to scratch. purchased the Platinum edition. Messy download. Sent PC haywire, uninstalled and never used again. It may be me, but it and I did not gel.

anahi 10:32 10 Jul 2008

I don't know what happened there, but I use it for a while, I didn't have probs like those with it. Maybe it's your PC, maybe that edition, I don't know

Smirnf 13:02 18 Jul 2008

Hy there,
I use Audials One which has this Radiotracker incorporated and I really don't know what means problem at this tool. I use it very often as I get free music from radio stations and I guess that till now some problems should have came out if it were for Radiotracker. But, yet, no probs.....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?