Problem with Talk Talk CEO's Office

Paula202 19:09 30 May 2016
Answered

I am in the middle of a complaint with Talk Talk, they have called me back but I missed the call the message left was from a Indian person is the CEO's team based in the UK as I do not want to contact them back if they are just trying to fob me off

Forum Editor 20:06 30 May 2016

I doubt that they are trying to fob you off, if they called you back. Surely you have nothing to lose by returning the call?

Paula202 20:59 30 May 2016
Answer

Thanks for the reply, what I am trying to get to is wether it is a stalling tactic as I believe that the CEO is based in England and I would expect an English customer service person to contact me

Forum Editor 22:36 30 May 2016

"I would expect an English customer service person to contact me"

Perhaps it was an English person.

Secret-Squirrel 08:54 31 May 2016

........is the CEO's team based in the UK........

The CEO's office is in London.

I think you'll find that customer and technical support has been outsourced, and with over four million TT subscribers, it's unreasonable to expect anyone from that small office to take on your complaint and phone you.

lotvic 12:53 31 May 2016

I suggest you register with UK TalkTalk Community click here their OCE helpers are TalkTalk staff and usually get problems sorted or explained.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?