printers

Mr "B" 18:30 25 Mar 2006

Hey all, would anyone please advise me on the best place on line to buy a printer from for my PC also good places to buy the ink cartridges from as these are way to pricey from places like pc world etc. Cheers.

Jackcoms 18:46 25 Mar 2006

Printers click here

Cartridges click here

Totally-braindead 22:26 25 Mar 2006

Cartridges for compatibles same link as Jackcoms, for originals click here for printers also have a look at click here as they are sometimes cheaper as well. Before you buy any printer check the price of the cartridges, in general the ones that are expensive are Lexmark and the Dell range of printers, which are rebadged Lexmark anyway. Better getting either a Epson, my favourite or Canon or HP. Have a look in this months PC Advisor mag for what they recommend.

Julip 13:34 26 Mar 2006

I have had Epson printers for years and have always bought my cartridges from the site that Jackcoms linked to. I had one dud which was replaced the same day. excellent service.

pj123 14:52 26 Mar 2006

Also this site: click here

Select your price range.

Been using Epson printers for years now and have had no problems. Compatible ink also from Choice Stationery.

Be aware that if the printer you decide to buy is fairly new (less than 6 months old) compatible cartridges for it may not be available yet.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?