In praise of laptopsandpcs in Glasgow

ripvan 17:34 23 Feb 2008

Hi everyone,was recently looking for a new basics pc,looked at all the usual advised ones.Came across click here a shop in Glasgow,from a google link.They have many ready built ones or build a full range of pcs for you to any spec.I gave them a ring and they were very helpful so I ordered one on monday and arranged for delivery friday (delivery was only £9.95 to Huddersfield).It was delivered on time as promised.They are very good on price and they also include 3 years warranty in their prices.A lot of places charge extra for this which is a rip off.When you build your system on their website all their components can be looked up individually and nearly all of them come with manufactures 3 years warranty anyway.
I had to ring them about a couple of things as I had put my own XP on and their tech guys were very helpful over the phone and via email.
All in all a pleasant buying experience and I would highly recommend them

merciarich 17:52 23 Feb 2008

The link isnt showing in the OP so here it is click here

Thanks for the info, I have looked at the prices and am seriously considering getting a desktop machine customised to 4GB RAM and the 8800GTS graphic card :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Adobe shows still-in-development tools, including automatically colourising black-and-white photos

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?