Posting here as u need help

ittech247 12:17 06 Apr 2006

It seems rather strange to me that you have a problem with your pc, the company you buy from offer poor support and out of frustration you post on this & other forums and suddenly these companies want to help you.

Why don't we have the service that we expect in the first place. I bought from mesh and as has been posted elsewhere i dont think their support is what i expected, Can we not have some sort of consumer rating on pc companies a bit like you have in other industries, that way those who offer good build, support & service get rewarded with new customers & those who lack this are either made to perform better or are listed as not coming up to standard.

Surely this is the chance for mesh, pc world and others to sort their industry out and not get tarnished as offering poor sevices to the consumer

Stuartli 12:22 06 Apr 2006

It seems rather strange to me that this topic keeps popping its head over the wall.

Out of thousands of satisfied customers a company enjoys, some will have problems for one reason or another - it's the law of averages as a result of assembling a range of components from many different supplies in many cases.

So you only hear from the unhappy customers and very rarely from the satisfied ones if, by any chance, after sales service and support is not what may be expected.

That, in turn, completely distorts the true state of the quality and service provided by the majority of companies.

If they were all so bad as claimed then they would eventually go out of business.

GANDALF <|:-)> 13:56 06 Apr 2006

As in your other post...the ball's in your court now. Your complaint seems a little odd but then I am cynical.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone