Post Office Launches Cash Only PAYG Broadband

ajm 22:39 03 Nov 2007
  Pine Man 08:51 04 Nov 2007

No wonder they are going bust!

natdoor 09:59 04 Nov 2007

Great idea. Tackles obesity at the same time. Some people just need the incentive to get off their backside and go out.

spuds 13:29 04 Nov 2007

A couple of years ago, I purchased both car and household insurance via the Post Office, and great cost saving and beneficial deals were secured.

But this new idea may hit problems from the start. Like many other people, we have Post Office closures in our area, and the ones that took the extra trade, seemed to have not got their act together.

One major Post Office franchise in our area as six serving windows, on every occasion that I have visited, there as never been more that three or four people serving customers who have formed a fairly large queue. Of a more local franchise, they have three windows, which on most occasions have serving staff on at one, possibly two windows, the third window as never been used. The other day I was using the last mentioned franchise, after queueing for 10/12 minutes,the staff closed one of the two windows after they had served me, leaving other people with possible longer waits.Now thats the way, on how to serve the public, and at the same time, ask the public to support ending of closures.

Stuartli 14:38 04 Nov 2007

I always change foreign currency at the PS - I got just short of the equivalent of two dollars to the pound at the beginning of this year...:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?