Poor service from Supanet

Bailey08787 19:07 09 Jan 2005

Here's just a quick summary of recent service from Supanet's 1mb broadband service.

Signed up December 12th. By December 28th, still no broadband service. With several promised dates already passed, called up on the 28th to ask what was going on, only to be told it would be January 12th. After a whole load of complaining, and not taking January 12th as an acceptable answer, finally connected on December 30th.

On January 7th service becomes very sluggish. Next day, service so slow, can't even load a page. Called SupaNet's £1 a min helpline, to hear that they are currently doing some maintainence on pipelines. Was there any warning from Supanet? Was there any notification that I would not be able to carry out some vital work this weekend that required broadband access? nothing.

They were not even able to tell me when normal service would be resumed.

You've been warned.

Gaz 25 23:43 13 Jan 2005

You've download more than 100mb's a day, which supanet now deem unaccaptable and have moved, you and I - as well as almost all of their customers to this new Bad Boy pipe, which has a 5Kbps connection... yes it is limited, even though it doesn't say it is. There is caps.

I'm browsing at an abnormally slow speed and so are many others: click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?