plus net

123joey123 14:27 19 Sep 2007

Changed to Plusnet for my broadband and,must say I am impressed with the service and the speedy way email queries are handled.

Totally-braindead 16:32 19 Sep 2007

I've been with them about 3 months and so far so good. They have been a lot better to me than Tiscali was.

Click65 17:08 19 Sep 2007

An outsourced help desk at BT and encouraged me to leave BT. I go to Pipex with a UK helpdesk and all of a sudden it is owned by Tiscali - not good.

BT are after Plus-Net, does that mean that their Sheffield help desk is to be affected by the sale? Is the help desk going to India.

On paper, if I can get away from Pipex I am eye-ing Plus Net.

Any ideas about any changes likely?

Rigga 18:38 19 Sep 2007

BT already own Plus.net, and according to all reports I can find, they aim to leave them alone including their UK helpdesk.

I have been with them for several years, and have always had good service.

R.

Rigga 18:39 19 Sep 2007

P.S. Click65 if you do join they run a referral system. If you want to use my Id of RCCLTD as a referrer. I get money off my connection for recommending you. :)

R.

Totally-braindead 22:01 19 Sep 2007

One of the reasons I went to Plusnet was that I was on a month to month contract from day 1. I wasn't tied in to them for a year.

If something happens to them, such as they get taken over or move their call centre overseas then I will just leave them and go elsewhere.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: UAL Central Saint Martins

MacBook Pro 15-inch (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?