Photo Viewing Software

GYPSY 23:42 18 Oct 2003

Hi, I am looking for an image viewing programme for photo's, one that will create a slideshow, full screen size if possible. I have used jasc "aftershot" which was ideal but seems to have the ability to conflict with other programmes and cause general chaos to my setup!
I am running w98se.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Gypsy

sdf 00:18 19 Oct 2003

try adobe Photoshop album 2 you can get a free version of it off of adobes website. I think its good

Simsy 01:25 19 Oct 2003

Irfanview from click here can make slideshows...

If you're prepared to pay, ACDSee make a slideshow prog, (the name of it escapes me at the moment, I'm at work!). It takes some beating... you can add sounds to each image, and/or throught the whole show. It's included in the "powerpack" bundle.

Good luck,

Regards,

Simsy

mole44 08:01 19 Oct 2003

go to the ulead site and there is a free download there to use and very goo it is as well

cleggy 12:34 19 Oct 2003

why not try Windows Me the folder set up allows Slideshow cant remember if Win 98 did or not.
You dont say why you want a Slideshow, if it is to create a photo CD then your burning software will do it.

krypt1c 12:55 19 Oct 2003

The current issue of Personal Computer World mag [December issues] has a copy of Firegraphic 6 Express on the cover CD

Spencus 13:45 19 Oct 2003

xat.com will display a free fullscreen slideshow

GYPSY 13:57 19 Oct 2003

Thanks everyone for you help, i am sure there will be what i am looking for in your recommendations.

Gypsy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

How modern book design was influenced by illustrated manuscripts

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Les meilleurs logiciels de montage vidéo gratuits (en 2017)