pcoption.co.uk - don't want my business!

lexxy_703 16:45 24 Jan 2007

click here based in Bulwell, Nottingham.

they'd been recommended previously by a few people on these forums so i sent them an email last weekend just asking for a bit of advice (this is my pc spec now & what i use it for - what system of yours would you recommend?).

i hadn't had a reply so i re-sent my email again yesterday 23.01.07. i had a reply yesterday evening from 'Tom' apologising for no reply & he would mail me in the morning with the info i required.

still nothing by early afternoon today so i mailed them again - "i still haven't received a reply & this is adversly affecting my decision to
buy from yourselves. please advise asap. thanks".

this is the reply i've now had -

"I would probably give it a miss then, sorry we haven’t had the time to answer emails. It's pretty hectic here.

Regards

Thomas Muir"

i'm absolutely stunned!

Simsy 16:48 24 Jan 2007

That you got an answer at all!

Regards,

Simsy

lexxy_703 18:00 24 Jan 2007

don't you rate them Simsy?

i did think about contacting their MD to say "is this how you want your staff to deal with sales enquiries?!", but Tom Muir IS the MD!!

i think i'm off to click here to spend my £££'s instead.

Simsy 18:58 24 Jan 2007

my comment is based on what you've reported...

They're too busy to respond to emails, but have responded in such a manner to you!

Frankly, I don't think it should be ruled out that the MD has left his PC on and someone has send a nasty in his name. Can an MD really be so silly as to dimiss trade in such a manner?

Regareds,

Simsy

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:22 24 Jan 2007

Go to PCW and pick up from stock.

G

lovingit 12:24 26 Jan 2007

Imagine if something went wrong! I'd head elsewhere if I were you. Clearly not enough staff (at least that's what I hope it is)

lexxy_703 12:28 26 Jan 2007

Simsy, i agree it was probably an employee too.

but whoever you work for, who you deal with IS the company as far as the customer is concerned.

I went & ordered from Power Computing that night, 24th - it's come today!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Ryzen news - release date, UK price, features and specifications

The 12 best apps for drawing and painting on your iPad

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment faire des captures d’écran sous Windows 10 ?