PCNEXTDAY success story

lee99 21:20 25 Nov 2006

I had read many reviews of pcnextday's products in magazines and on the internet and decided to order from them without actually checking out the company itself to any degree. I ordered a Zoostorm 2-5402 Value PC for just over £700 including delivery as it seemed to be extremely good value for money. The pc arrived the very next day and its absolutely brilliant.

It was only when I got it up and running that I stumbled across quite a few disguntled customers, so I thought I would submit my experiences so that people know that pcnextday do sometimes get it right....the lack of telephone support is a little unusual though I have to admit!

Totally-braindead 21:28 25 Nov 2006

The trouble is, as I'm sure you realise lee99, that the more computers someone sells the more problems will occur. And as most people only post when theres a problem it may appear that some of the larger companies have more irate customers, which of course they do but it may be a lower percentage of the customers.
In case I'm not explaining what I mean too well. Company A sell 100 PCs, of that 100, 10 have problems so 10 people post about their problem. Company B sell 10,000 computers 100 have a problem and they post. It looks like company B have a worse record than company A. But A have a 10% failure rate and company B have a 1% failure rate if you see what I mean.
Glad you're happy with your PC.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone