PCNext day should be PCNext month

webstudio 15:20 10 Mar 2007

Dazzled by the reviews in the March issue of PCadvisor I decided to buy the Zoostorm 4-7501 advanced PC from pcnextday. That was on 6th Feb.

It is now the 10th March and it has still not been received. If I had not contacted them I doubt that I would have known it was going to be delayed. My first contact came with a reply that it would be no later than 8th March. When I contacted them on the 7th to confirm, they said it would be delivered Fri 9th March.

It wasn't and I waited in all day.
I still don't have it!
What is worse is that I rceived no contact to tell me that it would not arrive. I am sure it is going to be a great machine but the service of pcnextday is nothing short of appalling.

Regards
Neil

bozbiker 16:00 10 Mar 2007

Neil you have my sympahty mate, if you think the service is bad now just wait till you call their tech support..then you will know just how bad PC-Nextday service really is

webstudio 16:25 10 Mar 2007

Sounds like it may be worth getting a refund before I actually receive it. Its a shame as I really liked the look of the PC. I just don't want to deal with rubbish companies. Thanks for the comment on support. Its made my mind up to steer clear of pcnextday.

Starfox 15:02 11 Mar 2007

If you think tech support may be bad just wait until you try to get a refund, it then becomes p.c.nextyear.

Bailey08787 15:53 12 Mar 2007

in the world of pc technology where the latest greatest pc's get superseded in a matter of months, you don't want to be hanging around waiting for a delivery

jimmybond 17:11 12 Mar 2007

...or giving yourself a connery, praying that nothing goes wrong with it. Which is when PCNextday really show their true colours.

I'd rather pay a few hunderd extra, and spare myself the panic at the delivery stage, and the knowledge that there is support there if you ever need it, when you do eventually get the machine.

Bailey08787 17:27 12 Mar 2007

why? do they take a month to collect a faulty machine too?

jimmybond 20:06 12 Mar 2007

have a read through some of these, or try googling:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?